As for infection control, we will thoroughly implement standard precautions (e.g. hand hygiene, protective equipment, sterilization of medical equipment).
In order to prevent infections in the hospital, please cooperate with the following instruction;
- Patients who have returned from abroad within two weeks, or if you have a history of contact with a patient (including suspicious case) with a COVID-19 infection and would like to have a dermatological examination, please call us for a consultation.
- If you have a fever and skin problem and wish to be examined, please call us before the visit.
- In order to alleviate congestion in the waiting room, please make an appointment when you visit the hospital. Reservations can be made on our website or by phone.
- We will make every effort to alleviate congestion, but the waiting room may become overcrowded depending on medical conditions. If you do, please help us to wait outside or go out for a while.
- We ask that you wear a mask and disinfect your hands when you come to the clinic.
- In response to the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare's directive, we have started online medical care for our patients. For more information, please refer to the "Online Medical Care (Japanese)" section on the top page.
Thank you for your cooperation.